Sunday, May 24, 2009

Clean Up Boy Phone Sex




Hi Big Black Cock Cuckold Clean Up Boys!

I know you are curious about big black cock.
And you want to start by cleaning out your blonde Cuckold Queen Monica Mandingo.
I know just what to do, have you sit and watch me in our bedroom, while I bring in a big black bull stud.
How nervous, inadequate and excited you are all at the same time, knowing that your first big black cuckold clean up session is finally, finally about to come true.
How things in your lower body tighten as I smile at you, and beckon you over.
Allowing you to hold that big black cock as my big black cock bull fucks me with his King Kong Dick. Pushing you under me, and spreading my swollen pussy lips so that cream pie will smother you in that hot big black cock cum.
And it’s just the beginning, isn’t it, tiny cock cuckold clean up boy?
For immediate satisfaction, call Monica at 1 888 769 2825

AIM: MonicaMandingo

1 comment:

crisax said...

my mouth salivate thinking at your pussy filled with black cum....